Thursday, March 26, 2009

Denim flounce

Girl on campus
Girl on campus - by pallaschristina on Polyvore.com


I saw a girl on campus wearing an outfit similar to this one and I thought she looked so cute. The denim skirt was definitely ruffled and kind of frayed at the hem, It was really original. Times like these I wish I had a camera with me like the Sartorialist!

So It's officially spring, so why was it absolutely disgusting in Williamsburg earlier today? I managed to take a stroll down to CW (Colonial Williamsburg to those of you who haven't mastered the Williamsburg abbreviations yet) to buy a birthday gift for my good friend Wayne and read some of "The Master and Margarita" for my Russian Literature class while sipping on Hot Chocolate at Aroma's. It was very good times :)

No comments: