Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring is here

It seems to me that Spring has officially arrived and there is no better way to celebrate than heading to the beach! Surf, sand, sunshine...

Okay let's be serious. It's the middle of March in Virginia. It was freezing cold and windy. My friends several weeks ago decided to start training to run the Yeungling Shamrock 8k so I went to be supportive (my lack of athleticism is well known) and had a great time. There was so much excitement and a lot of people and overall the weather was great, I'll defintiely post some pictures later on.

But when the mind wanders away during class, and the eye catches on every blooming tree- especially that vibrant purple one blooming next to the stair leading up to Swem and Millington from Landrum Drive...- one can't help but sigh and think of spring and the nearing summer months. To me, nothing says "Spring" to me like delicate tea cups, flowing dresses, and laid back accessories.

Here's a taste!



anthropologie. $12.


anthropologie. $16


www.therussianstore.com $68


forever21 $24.80


forever21. $19.80


j.crew. $98


forever21. $17.80


forever21. $24.80


urban outfitters. $110

No comments: